Be Sure to Like Us! on Facebook
Come See Why Everyone Loves Us!
Asheville is always beautiful ... especially in the Spring. Don't forget Friday night is the Drum Circle in the Prichard Park. We do offer Trolley Tickets and Biltmore Estate ticket which are a two consecutive day ticket at a discount to our guests. Enjoy Asheville’s unique boutiques, galleries, antiques store, Spas and many fabulous restaurants which are all walking distance form the Chestnut Street Inn. The Blue Ridge Parkway, Hiking, Biking, Zip Lining and Horse Back Riding are only minutes away.
We are a three block walk to downtown
Homemade baked goods served daily
Refreshments always available
Private off street parking
Romantic packages available
We make Romantic Getaways happen every day of the year. Let us help you with the details. Come enjoy our beautiful historic home . You will want to return again and again. In room Packages and Spa Baskets available but please call in advance to insure a timely delivery.
Biltmore Estate (two day) Tickets available at a discounted rate.
Did you know Asheville was Voted Top
Beer City in America: "Beer City USA"
Lexington Avenue Brewery Jack of the
Flanagan's The Bier Garden
Ales Asheville Pizza
and Brewing Company Westville
Pub French Broad
Brewing Co.... just to mention as few.
Calendar of Events
Eating Asheville Food Tour is recommended by Chestnut Street Inn. A delicious 2 - 2.5 hour walking & tasting tour of Asheville's unique culinary hot spots. Tours are very popular and limited to the number of guests they can accept on each tour so be sure to make your reservations early to insure availability.
LaZoom Comedy Tours
A 90-minute comedy tour of Asheville featuring a zany tour guide, live music and bizarre comedy skits. You have never taken a tour like this before. Grab your friends and family and hop on the iconic purple bus and find the funny side of Asheville. Beer and wine are allowed on board to guests 21 years of age or older. Advance reservations required.
- Eat you way through Asheville at some of the most wonderful restaurants in the world. Asheville will give any city a run for their money! Be sure to try the Eating Asheville Food Tour
- Biltmore Estate- Tickets are available at the Chestnut Street Inn for your convenience. Get a two-day ticket at the special discount rate. Visit the largest estate in the United States. A magnificent 250-room Chateau on 8,000 acres.
- Asheville Urban Trail - a 1.7 mile walk through downtown Asheville's history of architecture and memories from early times.
- Folk Art Center - Just east of downtown off the Blue Ridge Parkway. Hundreds of local artists display and sell their one-of-a-kind handmade crafts.
- The North Carolina Arboretum - Named # 13 in the top 25 attractions in North Carolina. Experience beautiful gardens, forest trails, and exhibits.
- Blue Ridge Parkway - Asheville is minutes from one of America's most beautiful Mountain Parkways, from Virginia to the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Pisgah National Forest - 500,000 miles of protected forest with hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, waterfalls, and breathtaking mountaintop views.
- Hiking, biking, fabulous restaurants, shops, antique stores, galleries And MUCH MUCH MORE all in walking distance!
Call 800-894-2955 to reserve your special time now at Chestnut Street Inn!
Emilie & Arturo