Beautifully Restored Asheville Bed and Breakfast for Sale
The Chestnut Street Inn is a 1905 Grand Revival Colonial home boasting the prestigious Griffin Award for the preservation of this completely restored home. We are also proud of our Asheville Greenworks Treasured Tree Award, the Inn being noted for its beautiful original Tiger Oak Woodwork throughout, as well as the breathtaking staircase with a built-in Courting Bench. The Inn offers stately and elegant touches throughout the main house and cottage, all of which make for a romantic retreat for our new and returning guests.
More About Our Inn for Sale in North Carolina
Here are just a few of the details you should know as you consider the purchase of our bed and breakfast consisting of two buildings with a total of six fireplaces...
||The main inn is 5500 square feet with common areas, a total of seven guest rooms:
- two rooms on the main floor along with the inn common areas
- four rooms and a sitting area on the second floor
- one room on the third floor
The second building is just across the private parking lot and consists of:
- guest cottage which is 400 square feet with private entry
- owner’s quarters is approximately 900 square feet with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a 2-car garage and private entry
There are six fireplaces in the Inn and Cottage:
- Main floor: Common area has a gas fireplace in the Parlor and two guest rooms both with working gas fireplaces
- Second Floor: Sitting Area and four guest rooms two with working gas fireplaces
- Third floor: Zen Retreat – no fireplace- 400 sq. ft. only room on that floor
- Cottage: One working gas fireplace
Our beautifully established and mature gardens offer two verandas, each a serene setting for guests to enjoy the garden beds, our Goddess Diana and views of Downtown Asheville.
The Chestnut Street Inn is located in the oldest historic district of Asheville called the Chestnut Hill District and is a comfortable three block walk to downtown and five blocks to the main street. A private parking lot is located behind the inn and will accommodate nine vehicles. Storage space located in the half basement and three finished storage spaces off the third floor room in the main house.
The Inn has been successfully operating since 1997, and it is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places and in many books such as Cabins and Castles. A member of the Asheville Chamber of Commerce, Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association, North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inns, PAII and AAA with a high rating on Trip Advisor, Google, and Bedandbreakfast.com, to mention a few. We are offering this property as For-Sale-by-Owner / No Realtor Fees.
We would be delighted to schedule an appointment with you in advance of your arrival should you wish to discuss additional details about your interest in purchasing The Chestnut Street Inn.
Owners: Joe and LaDonna Lasko