Innkeepers Emilie and Arturo are committed to ensuring that guests have the best possible stay at the Chestnut Street Inn. Nestled in the heart of historic Asheville, Chestnut Street Inn is the ideal romantic spot to call home during a getaway in North Carolina.
NEW Covid-19 Inn Policies
- Our simple self-check in is available anytime after 3pm
- Check-out is at 11am
- A picnic breakfast is available every morning in the downstairs guest refrigerator
- There is a two night minimum on weekends, holidays and special events
- Room rates are subject to change. High season rates apply
- A valid credit card is required for booking
- Rooms are non-refundable one week prior to arrival
- Contact the innkeepers directly to reserve more than 3 rooms for your group
- For an entire inn book-out, all 8 of the rooms must be rented. Otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the entire reservation
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome at the inn
- Smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited inside the inn. A $500 cleaning fee applies to any room that is in violation of our no-smoking policy
- For the safety of our guests, candles, incense and any open flame are not allowed in any guest bedrooms
- We ask that our guests are mindful of the use of any essential or massage oils that may damage our bedding
- We respectfully request that you leave any firearms at home
- No pets
There is a parking lot on site. We are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle caused by improper parking or other guests’ negligence.
We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of your travel plans. As a small 8 bedroom inn, we are unable to overcome the loss that a last minute cancellation can cause and have tried to formulate a policy that is fair to all parties.
- All reservations require a valid credit card to hold the reservation
- We will no longer collect a deposit from guests until 7 days before their arrival (14 days for Holidays and October)
- You will be charged in full 7 (or 14) days prior to your arrival. This is non-refundable.
- Holiday Reservations (Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s as well as ALL October Reservations will be charged in full 14 days prior to arrival. This is non-refundable.
- There are no refunds for early departure
- We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay
- When reserving the entire inn, any individual cancellations must be filled or the remaining guests will be responsible for that booking
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding our policies.
Emilie and Arturo