Innkeepers Emilie and Arturo are committed to ensuring that guests have the best possible stay at the Chestnut Street Inn. Nestled in the heart of historic Asheville, Chestnut Street Inn is the ideal romantic spot to call home during a getaway in North Carolina.
NEW Covid-19 Inn Policies
- Our simple self-check in is available anytime after 3pm
- Check-out is at 11am
- A complementary picnic breakfast is available every morning in the downstairs guest refrigerator
- There is a two night minimum on all reservations unless a room becomes available between two bookings
- Room rates are subject to change. High season rates apply
- A valid credit card is required for booking
- Rooms are non-refundable two weeks prior to arrival, a full credit will be issued towards a future stay
- Contact the innkeepers directly to reserve more than 3 rooms for your group
- For an entire inn book-out, all 8 of the rooms must be rented. Otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the entire reservation
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome at the inn
- Smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited inside the inn. A $500 cleaning fee applies to any room that is in violation of our no-smoking policy
- For the safety of our guests, candles, incense and any open flame are not allowed in any guest bedrooms
- We ask that our guests are mindful of the use of any essential or massage oils that may damage our bedding
- We respectfully request that you leave any firearms at home
- No pets
- Any guest that brings a pet to the inn without our knowledge will be charged a $500 cleaning fee and be asked to find other accommodations for their animal immediately or be asked to leave the property. No refunds will be issued.
There is a parking lot on site. We are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle caused by improper parking or other guests’ negligence.
We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of your travel plans. As a small 8 bedroom inn, we are unable to overcome the loss that a last minute cancellation can cause and have tried to formulate a policy that is fair to all parties. Due to the uncertain nature of Covid-19, and life in general, we strongly urge our guests to consider travel insurance.
- All reservations require a valid credit card to hold the reservation
- A 50% deposit is taken to hold your reservation, 100% if a one night stay
- This is refundable minus a $50 cancellation fee until 14 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will automatically be issued a credit towards a future stay
- 7 days prior to arrival, the full balance is charged
- Cancellations made from 7 to 3 days prior to arrival are issued a credit for the amount paid towards a future stay
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival are non-refundable
- There are no refunds for early departure
- We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay
- When reserving the entire inn, any individual cancellations must be filled or the remaining guests will be responsible for that booking
- GROUP BOOKINGS: Any group of 3 or more rooms or more than one reservation on a reservation will have a 30 day cancellation window (30 days prior to arrival, they will be charged in-full. Cancellations made within 30 days are non-refundable)
- HOLIDAY or OCTOBER BOOKINGS: Any reservation made for Valentine’s Day, Easter, July 4, Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, ALL of October, Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s are subject to a 30 day cancellation period (30 days prior to arrival they will be charged the full amount of their stay. A 50% credit towards a future stay will be issued if cancelled between 14-30 days prior to arrival. Reservations cancelled within 14 days of arrival are non-refundable.)
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding our policies.
Emilie and Arturo