Innkeepers Emilie and Arturo are committed to ensuring that guests have the best possible stay at the Chestnut Street Inn. Nestled in the heart of historic Asheville, Chestnut Street Inn is the ideal romantic spot to call home during a weekend getaway in North Carolina.
$189 - $309 (April-December)
$149 - $259 (January - March)
Rates do not include state and local taxes and are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements and/or special pricing may apply to weekends, holidays, October or special events.
Call the innkeeper directly to reserve more than 3 rooms for your group.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover are our preferred method of payment for your deposit and balance on your reservation.
A 50% deposit (100% for a single night reservation) is required at the time of booking. Deposit is refundable, less a $50 cancellation fee per room, if notice of cancellation is received at least 14 days (30 days in October, special events and reservations of three or more rooms) prior to arrival date. Notification must be made in writing. Reservations made less than 14 days (30 days in October) prior to arrival are non-refundable. Early departure falls within the cancellation policy.
The Fine Print
- Seated breakfast served in the dining room 9:00 AM daily.
- For an earlier breakfast, we offer granola, yogurt and fruit bowls or a to-go breakfast in the fridge with advance notice.
- Free parking in private lot.
- Children at least 15 years old are welcome to stay with a parent or guardian.
- The Beaucatcher Suite can have a four person occupancy. It is $30 for every additional person after 2, and breakfast will be delivered to the suite "family style" at a time of your choosing.
- Smoke-free environment.
- No provision for pets.
3:00 PM– 6:00 PM
If arriving before or after 6:00 PM, prior arrangements are required. We can initiate a "self check in" and leave your key and instructions in a safe place if you plan to arrive after 6pm.
By 11:00 AM
Emilie and Arturo
By choosing the Chestnut Street Inn as a home-base for your mountain vacation, you will be ideally situated to enjoy all that the city of Asheville and the surrounding areas have to offer.