Innkeepers Emilie and Arturo are committed to ensuring that guests have the best possible stay at the Chestnut Street Inn. Nestled in the heart of historic Asheville, Chestnut Street Inn is the ideal romantic spot to call home during a getaway in North Carolina.
- Check-in is between 3:00 pm- 6:00 pm. If arriving before or after our check-in window, prior arrangements are required. We can initiate a "self check in" and leave your key and instructions in a safe place if you plan to arrive after 6pm.
- Check-out is at 11am.
- Breakfast is served at 9am.
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated with at least 24 hours notice.
- There is a two night minimum on weekends, holidays and special events. In October we have a three night minimum.
- Room rates are subject to change. High season rates apply. Please contact us to inquire about low season special rates.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. For one night stays, we charge the full balance.
- Contact the innkeepers directly to reserve more than 3 rooms for your group.
- For an entire inn book-out, all 8 of the rooms must be rented. Otherwsie we reserve the right to cancel the entire reservation.
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome at the inn.
- A $40 extra guest rate applies per person in the Beaucatcher Suite. If the inn is at capacity, breakfast will be delivered to the Beaucatcher Suite en suite.
- Smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited inside the inn. A $500 cleaning fee applies to any room that is in violation of our no-smoking policy.
- For the safety of our guests, candles, incense and any open flame are not allowed in any guest bedrooms.
- We ask that our guests are mindful of the use of any essential or massage oils that may damage our bedding.
- We respectfully request that you leave any firearms at home.
- No provision for pets.
We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of your travel plans. As a small 8 bedroom inn, we are unable to overcome the loss that a last minute cancellation can cause and have tried to formulate a policy that is fair to all parties.
- Any reservation cancelled outside of 14 days will be charged a $40 cancellation fee. For reservations in October, a 30 day cancellation window applies.
- Any reservation cancelled inside the 14 day window (or 30 days in October) will be charged their full deposit amount, equalling 50% of their stay.
- Any reservation cancelled within 3 days of arrival will be charged the full amount of their stay unless we are able to re-book the room.
- Depending on the number of room nights re-booked, the deposit may be partially or fully returned less the cancellation fee.
- Early departure falls within our cancellation policy.
- There are no refunds for early departure.
- We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay.
- When reserving the entire inn, any individual cancellation must be filled or the remaining guests will be responsible for that booking.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding our policies.
Emilie and Arturo